Degree Awarding Institution
ATHE & University Of Gloucestershire
Mode of Delivery
The Qualifications have been created to develop and reward the business managers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the management sectors. The Level 7 programme will require Learners to critically evaluate, challenge and synthesize a wide range of current management tools, techniques, and models. The emphasis placed on current management concepts and models is on those that are relevant to the 21st century business environment.
Aim of the Program
Level 7 programme finds importance for ensuring the ability to adapt management concepts, tools, and techniques to align with the culture of the organization and apply critical reflective thinking. The primary intention of the mandatory unit is to provide a holistic study of the main issues that are necessary for strategic decision-making, planning and enabling the organization to meet its objectives. The optional unit provides the provision for learners to choose a specialization in their study to support specific career directions. The Finance for Managers unit is meant for learners who do not possess experience in the finance sector.
- Manage Team Performance to Support Strategy
- Information Management and Strategic Decision Taking
- Leading a Strategic Management Project
- Strategic Direction
- Strategic Planning
- Development as a Strategic Manager
- Strategic Marketing
- Human Resource Planning
- To understand and apply the principles of strategic leadership in a business environment
- Review and apply the principles of business management within industry
- To understand and apply the principles of strategic management in a specific environment
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the business world.
- Analyse problem solving techniques specific to business and industry
- Select, collate, review and analyze information form a wide range of sources
- Work independently and as part of a team 8. Manage one’s own personal development and growth.
Total Credits: 180
- Level 6 Qualification or;
- Graduate Degree.
MBA – University of Gloucestershire
Whether you’ve worked in business for a number of years, or are a specialist and wish to progress into a more senior management position, this course will give you an opportunity to work at a more fundamental level on the issues that matter in business.
Or, as a recent graduate you can enhance your employment prospects. Whatever you’re level of experience, the MBA (Master’s Stage Award) offers a flexible study route and will allow you to refresh and enhance your management skills and knowledge.
The purpose of the dissertation is to allow the student to carry out a self-managed piece of work that provides an in-depth investigation of an issue relevant to the field of management and business. The dissertation allows the student to critically evaluate and synthesize relevant business-related philosophies, theories, and models, undertake a process of enquiry using primary and/or secondary data sources and critically relate these academic concepts to a relevant area of business management activity. The dissertation allows for an analytical study of academic topics within the context of practical business decision making and can thereby contribute to the body of knowledge in the domain of management and business. The reflective element of the dissertation will give the student an opportunity to critically analyze and evaluate their learning journey.
- Project Proposal
- Reflective Report
A Postgraduate (Level 7) Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership or equivalent.
The recommended programme duration for MBA Top Up is for 6 Months
The total programme cost for Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership and the MBA Top up is £4500.
Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership starts each month however MBA top up starts in February, June, and October each year.