This apprenticeship programmes is accredited by Chartered Management Institute (CMI). If you are passionate about managing teams and complex projects in private, public and non-profit organisation then this is one of the best programme for you. You will be working as an operational/departmental manager to develop practical management skills.
Typically this Apprenticeship will take 2 ½ years.
- Principles of Operational Leadership and Management in an Organisational Context
- Principles of Developing, Managing and Leading Individuals and Teams to Achieve Success
- Managing Stakeholder Relationships
- Managing Projects to Achieve Results
- Managing Change
- Creating and Delivering Operational Plans
- Managing Finance
- Using Reflective Practice to Inform Personal and Professional Development
This programme will be delivered via online and on classroom. You will be able to access online learning materials, lessons at any time, using tablet, mobile, laptops or computer. You will also benefit from face to face class by qualified and trained trainer/coach. This blended learning approach will encourage you to apply theories into real-life workplace contexts.
During the programme you will complete a level 5 qualification accredited by CMI. Work-based project, development of a portfolio of evidences as well as regular performance review.
- Assessment of knowledge through a test using scenarios, questions and responses
- Assessment of competency through a structured competency based interview
- Assessment of portfolio of evidence
- Presentation on work based project with Question and Answer session
- Continuing Professional Development Log reviewed and professional discussion