This apprenticeship programme is for those who likely to work as supporting, managing and developing team members, managing projects, planning and monitoring workloads and resources, delivering operational plans, resolving problems, and building relationships internally and externally.
- Diploma in Team Leading and Supervision
- Functional Skills-English and Maths Level 2
Supervisor, Team Leader, Project Officer, Shift Supervisor, Foreperson, and Shift Manager.
The entry requirement for this apprenticeship will be decided by each employer, but may typically be five GCSEs at Grade C or higher.
It will typically take 12-18 months to complete this apprenticeship, although the exact duration will be dependent on the previous experience of the individual.
Portfolio: Apprenticeship will produce and present evidence showcase to demonstrate knowledge, skills and behaviour set in apprenticeship standard.
End Point Assessment
- Assessment of portfolio of evidence
- Knowledge Test using scenarios and questions
- Structured competency based interview
- Professional discussion relating to CPD activity