Prime Provider to deliver UK Govt Approved Apprenticeships programmes
LCMT London is currently offering the following Apprenticeships programmes
Level 4 BUSINESS ANALYST
Level 3 ADVANCED BEAUTY THERAPIST
Level 3 DIGITAL MARKETER
Level 3 EARLY YEARS EDUCATOR
An apprenticeships are a practical training programme designed for practitioners across professions which allow them to gain on-the-job training while studying. The practitioner earns a certificate or license by the end of their programme, after duly completing all the requisites. Apprenticeships fits perfectly in the terminology of a ‘Learn & Earn’ opportunity with a minimum requirement of 30 hours of employment requirements for each week, just like any regular employee would have. The apprentice also enjoys all employment benefits of paid holidays, employment contracts, and fair compensation for learning hours at the apprenticeships premises. Most employers pay above the minimum wage to all apprentices.
Become an Apprentice
Apprenticeships helps you get paid while you earn so that your employment is not hampered in the process of knowledge advancement. Through your apprenticeships with LCMT, you will have the benefit of off-the-job training, a contract of employment, and holiday leaves. We also ensure you are fully equipped with the necessary information and abilities required to pursue your desired career by the end of your programme.
The apprenticeships comes with several benefits, one of them being the ability to participate in practical work which pays you, just like a regular job. You not only learn through this work experience, but you also get off-the-job training that helps in undertaking training away from the workplace and receiving high-end training. This training gives you a better insight into your chosen career path and broadens the knowledge to explore more options.
How do Apprenticeships work?
Apprenticeships standards emphasize building relevant skills and advancing the existing knowledge of the learners while building a behavioral talent that’s required to have an edge in jobs. Some of our programmes come with additional qualifications associated with the profession a particular learner is pursuing to help them gain an advantage of a diverse education. English and Maths come as a requisite for completing an apprentice programme.
All apprenticeships support you to complete these during your course and the apprentice learns through daily tutorials led by industry experts and trainers. LCMT encourages the learner to participate in progress review meetings conducted once every eight weeks. These meetings are set alongside the respective Line manager so that constant support and maximum support and mentorship can be drawn.
As the learner approaches the end of the programme, the Skills trainer and Line manager present an End-Point Assessment (EPA). This test measures the skills and knowledge gained through the apprenticeships and determines whether the student has sourced all the skills, knowledge, and experience as aimed at the beginning of the programme. These assessments are developed by employers and conducted by EPAOs (End-Point Assessment Organizations).
To be an apprentice, you must;
- Be a UK/EU resident for the last three years
- Not hold any qualification higher than the apprenticeships that you’re applying for
- Not have any degree/study programme simultaneous to the apprenticeships
- Comply with the employer’s criteria for apprenticeships
Apprenticeships are the best for someone who:
- Understand their career path and requirements
- Dedicated towards betterment – can manage work and study
Competent to work with an employer
- Can effectively accomplish tasks with the increasing demand of time and efficiency by employers
- Intelligently completes written assessments such as essays, reports, end tests, and examinations.
Why LCMT London is an ideal institute for you
- Ensures apprentices acquire updated skills required for the apprenticeships framework
- Scheduled meetings to address and discuss the learner’s organization’s training such as Safeguarding support
- In-depth and comprehensive overview of each programme
- Continuous support in the completion of paperwork
- Flexible back-end support through and after the programme, from recruitment to onboarding
- Help in exploring access to the Apprenticeships Service Digital System that helps with multiple incentives and reserve funding
- Tuition led by industry experts, advanced tutors, and dedicated assessors
- Personalized feedback to help the student improve and adapt
Benefits for employers
- Business development: 82% of employers accept apprentices to bring new skills into their business
- Cost Reduction: Up to 100% of the funding could be redeemed for an apprenticeships
- High results: it’s statistically proven that apprentices boost workplace productivity by
£214 per week
- Adept staff: The workforce with an apprenticeships is driven to contribute more to their organization, and stay true to it, hence minimizing staff turnover for any organization
- Minimum hiring cost: You find the best fit for the profile if the applicant is an apprentice
- Sharp skills: An apprentice undergoes advanced training, re-training, and upskilling in their tenure
- Flexible schedule: Scheduling apprentice training becomes easier with flexible staff scheduling
- Added benefits: Hiring an apprentice below the age of 25 enables you to not pay the Employer National Insurance Contribution
English and Maths
What are Functional Skills
Functional Skills are essentially the daily skills required to carry out basic tasks with efficiency and confidence. These are the key components of any apprenticeship’s structural standards and
enable the learner to be better with fundamentals of their course. An apprentice can get empowered through Functional skills in the following ways;
- Optimize their functional skills in everyday life
- Interact, engage, and discuss more complicated topics using these basic functions with peers
- Be better at problem-solving with both familiar and unfamiliar problems, and;
- Grow in professional environment while also boosting their personal development
English, being a global language sets an advantage for anyone with a grip on it. The English course is designed for apprentices who are looking to become better and excel at basic language domains such as reading, listening, and speaking.
- Learning with interaction
- Practice papers
- Earn Level 1 & 2 English Functional skills certificate
- Free/ Fully funder course
- Additional support is available for learners who may require
Mathematics is one of the most applied skills in everyone’s life and every waking second, you’re doing calculations that help you get through the day. To have a strong grasp on the subject isn’t only a competitive advantage but also a necessity.
With our innovative, interactive, and non-monotonous teaching methods, we train apprentices on a rather tricky skill with ease. Our world-class institute only follows the best-suited teaching methods and makes math’s fun for all! You learn via discussions, classroom study, and fun assignments that makes you a natural at numbers. Here’s how this functional skill prepares you;
- Gives a strong conceptual understanding
- Interactive classroom learning model
- Brain-teasing exercises to boost your confidence and enthusiasm to learn more
- Earn Level 1 & 2 Maths Functional skills certificate
- opt for a Free or Fully-funded course
- Additional support for learners who desire
How it works
We evaluate your growth with brief assessment that help the learners put a pin on the strong and weak spots. This identification also helps us to formulate the best-in-case learning programme for the learner and project a better way of learning.
The diagnostic assessment gets in the roots of your learning and evaluate the different elements of the course and your competency in each of them. This helps the learner to understand precisely what’s their strong suits and which areas require more work. This assessment is truly what you need to keep you learning afloat with winning outcomes.
Bespoke individual learning plan
This is the last leg of the plan which making your fully equipped to appeared and ace at your final exam. The Individual Learning Plan (ILP) helps you prepare with support of practice papers and assessments, video clips, and other helpful resource material.
LCMT has the best offers in the deck for learner who are committed to scale their knowledge and learning. We offer nationally-recognized certificate at a course level that is best-suited for you. At the end of your programme, you will be more informed, confidence, and qualified to unlock new pathways.